Monday, February 24, 2014

Rest day

After a wacky weekend and pushing myself, I've done 20 up and down the stairs, 60 squats, and 40 lunges. All with my 28lb pack (full of cookbooks and fairy tale books for weight)!! My breathing is getting better (damn allergies/cold/congestion)!! My knee is a tad angry today. I don't think standing around at a concert in crappy shoes helped, either.

Tomorrow I start back again. I want to be strong enough so I don't feel like I want to die when we start.

51 days till we leave. I can't wait to have something amazing to blog about other than exercising and shopping for gear. Oh well maybe I'll make this into a book 'How to thru hike the Appalachian Trail when you've never backpacked anywhere'. Well that's just a working title..

Still looking for the good deal on the tent. We're watching eBay tonight. Fingers crossed..

No comments:

Post a Comment