Monday, April 24, 2017

Am I what you call.. good?

am I a good person?

Really..

Truly??

yesterday I thought about Rob. I thought about how I've never hated anyone in my life.  I don't even know how to. I know that love and hate are 2 sides of the Saame coin and that it takes passion to fuel both.
Anytime I think of Rob, there's pain. And anger. I dream of driving to his house and keying his car. I think of writing Kim about Julienne. I dream of hurting him in any way so that he might feel the betrayal of what I feel.

And yet yesterday, I fed the homeless. Or I help plan a benefit for dog adoption.

I drink my ass off and cuss like a sailor

But I make sure my cats are taken care of before me.

Some days I wake up and I really wonder, is there a point system? Are there markers and tallies of good and bad things I think about or do? Can I win?

No comments:

Post a Comment